Monday, January 16, 2012

Star wars, brain slugs, and well, more brain slugs.

I know it might seem kind of childish of me, but earlier, I was recently watching star wars the clone wars. If anybody asks me, it is because I want to see what stupid things Georgie-boy has done to the show, but in reality, I think it is fucking awesome show. In my opinion, the peak of the series was season two. Specifically, episodes Weapons factoryLegacy of terror, and Brain invaders. these three episodes were what actually got me back into the star wars fanbase. In the Legacy of terror episode, the one scene with the zombie geonosians was actually not bad.

Because that's some scary shit.

I must say, George, :notbad: 

Apart from the fact that I cannot buy this, I am pretty satisfied. Oh, and also, if anybody of high power is reading this, kill Jar-jar. In fact, just wipe out the Gungans. No, just nuke Naboo. Put that bitch Amidala in her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment