Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jeff's movie reviews: MI: Ghost Protocol

Well, a bunch of acquaintances from my education center (the word "school" is too mainstream) encouraged me with brass knuckles to reviews the recent motion picture Mission Impossible 4. I am writing this as I am watching it. First of all, as the opening credits trasitionize really smoothly, but due to my prolonged exposure to the internet, I still cannot believe that a fuse can burn underwater. Another trifling issue that came to mind was how if this is the fourth Mission Impossible movie, then it has been proven, several times, that the entire writing staff either exaggerates too much or has really, really bad perception.

After Tom Cruise royally screwed over the entire nation of Russia by destroying the Kremlin, I had instantly lost all suspension of disbelief, like the was I first felt when I was told "hey dude, does this whole religion thing make any sense to you?" Anyway, it was clear to see who was the real hero.

Yup. this guy. right overt here. Mr. Sean of the dead over here.
You know what, they should have just called the movie "Simon Pegg is kicking ass and taking names" because it would feel a lot more honest. It was cool when Tom Cruise kinda saved the entire nation of america from a bomb, and the rest of the civilized world from one giant clusterfuck, but Simon Pegg really takes the cake on this one.
The portrait of a beautiful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment